The International Trademark Association Annual Meeting takes place in Singapore from May 16 through May 20, 2023.
The INTA meeting is the world’s largest gathering of trademark practitioners, corporate counsel, and brand owners. Over 7,000 attendees plan to attend.
Sessions are on a wide-variety of trademark and brand protection topics, including several tracks on IP and Innovation, including:
- Influencer Marketing: Balancing Regulation, Brand Protection, and Endorser Goals
- How to Foster Creativity and Innovation When Leading a Team
- A Cross-Atlantic View of Trade Dress Protection
- Global Networks, Opportunities, and Challenges for Start Ups and Small-to-Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Trademark Trailblazers: Forging New Paths in the Global Trademark Community
Business Track sessions are also being offered, such as:
- Trade Secrets—Global Networks, Opportunities, and Challenges for Start Ups and Small-to-Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- IP Lessons and Best Practices from Award Winning Start-ups, Entrepreneurs, and SMEs
- Managing IP Assets in Today’s Regulated Global Environment
- IP Financing: How to Leverage Your Intangible Assets to Secure Financing
- IP Commercialization: How Can you Exploit your IP Beyond Your Own Product and Services
In addition, a wide-variety of IP marketplace exhibitors will be there to discuss trademark clearance, searching, registration, and maintenance services. Digital brand protection solutions and tools continue to grow in popularity. These can be used to monitor infringing domain names, trademarks, logos, and counterfeit websites. Take-down of unauthorized websites and social media pages can also be accomplished through digital brand protection solutions used in partnership with experienced trademark counsel.
To view the 2023 INTA Annual Conference Agenda visit here: https://www.inta.org/inta-events/2023-annual-meeting-live-program/#layout-2-section-21